Saturday, September 24, 2011

Doing Halloween Up Right...


It would come as no surprise to people who know me, how much I absolute love to go over the top at Halloween, and just about every other holiday. My theory, life is short do it BIG!!!


Now of course, I have to get back  to decorating the front door and entryway but I am going to start with Halloween. Once Halloween is over it will go to Thanksgiving and Christmas and then Valentines...etc. etc....


Let's start with Halloween though...it's the best.

 
1st..


Scrumptious Candy Corn

I need candy for adrenaline and of course color. Really!  It's inspirational. :)


Next I need to mix everyone a drink, using some of the inspirational candy corn above.. Now don't  worry, I'll post the recipe once Halloween is closer.



Now I happen to believe everyone needs a dress like this for the many parties they will be attending for the season. If you aren't going to a party, have one of your own.






Now every girl has to have the perfect accessories. What do you think of the purse and boots  I want to order. I definitely need the buttons too.


Here are a few ideas for the evening hours. Go on  have a little (ALOT) of fun!!!


I've heard lot's of people fall in love around Halloween. Maybe it's the cold air that's good for cuddling. Maybe your special honey will get you one of these. Note.... pick one of the nightime outifts from above and it's sure to increase your chances!!!




I'm thinking of a Masquerade themed party this year. What do you think? The mask could be reused for Mardi-Gras don't you think?



Now make sure to pick up lots of ribbon and sequins for all the crafts we're going to be creating this season.



Just remember, the very best part of the season is spending time getting to know all of you.

XOXOXO,

Valerie

Linking to

Weekend Wrap - Up

Show and Tell Saturday

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am new to your blog and just wanted to say that I am enjoying perusing your site. I happen to love autumn and Halloween too ... and I noticed that you included Gilmore Girls as one of your shows "to fall" for. My 23 year old daughter and I still watch reruns of that show together, especially in the fall. We love it! She happened to be born on Halloween, so we have a lot of "fall shows" that we watch over and over again ... like "When Harry Met Sally" and also a movie for kids called "The Worst Witch" and another kid movie called "The Witches" ... which aren't really scary, just good for fall.

    ReplyDelete